Friday, September 19, 2008

Read D.M.C.

Classic video from old-school TV show "Reading Rainbow" featuring a pro-learning version of "My Adidas" with JMJ rapping on it. My favorite thing is when Run grabs the sandwich from D and throws it away. Why? Did it smell funny or was he concerened with D's weight or something?

Thanks to YN for the link.


The Suicide Blogger said...

Funny shit lol....

Since it seems like your into good music and such you should really check me out.

Also I need a guest blogger spot P. Much love


De-U.c.e. Double said...

I saw this video back when I was a kid...but I never thought I'd see this again. Youtube is starting be like visual history lessons for lazy!!!

Makell said...

Man, I mean I got respect for Run-DMC, but they commercialized Hip-Hop so much that white folks who didn't know a damn thing about hip-hop would act imitate them as a joke or insult towards rappers, ghetto youth, and black folks