Monday, October 20, 2008

Eminem "Feed Me Words" Freestyle

Back way back before they just switched everything over to mtv.com and moved everything on-line there used to be a different form of MTV Radio. I don't know where it was broadcast originally or what was done with all of it, but our friend Stretch Armstrong had a show or job up there back around '98. I didn't know that this was actually on video, I don't remember a camera, but the audio has been floating around out there for quite a while. As my grandfather Marvin Rosenberg used to say when seeing old photos of himself "Look at that head of hair, boy..."

Thanks to Shaheem for posting this vintage footage... where's the rest?

8 comments:

The AmeRican Kid said...

GET MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mutha- Marshalls Fishtank Cleaner/Rapper said...

wow that video is vintage. nice topics Paul!

Dirty Inc. said...

Emineeeeeeeeeem!!!!!

That's great, as usual.
Who's that dude saying words to him in the freestyle video? :P

And does he feel about the feedbacks on I'm Having a relapse?

Cal Ki said...

Man I never thought they had this on video. Just bought the book yesterday, its unbelievable, I skipped studying for an exam just to read all through it and watch the dvd!

Anonymous said...

guess who's back back again tell a friend, i still love the bit with elvis and the sandwich ...

Laura D said...

Too bad I'm Canadian, it's not copywrited for us I'm afraid. Oh well, I'm sure it's cool.

Charm said...

I read the book too. It was like a whole bunch of mail he wants to send to all his fans. I think Marshall is really fond of his manager. Your on this video, and Paul you were mentioned in the book. I'm sure he feels proud and is lucky that you're by his side. You do look out for him. I'm glad that he didn't get a sandwich from his so called other manager. I like the fact that you went to law school, because knowledge is power. The both of you rock as a team. The two of you are like brothers from another mother.

worldatwar said...

Thats a sick video and rare one to I found this one of Em and Royce and Young Zee freestyling at tramps NYC its a rare video i think check it out, Crowd goes crazy when Em get on there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl458vxBR2A&feature=related