Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shade45's Prelapse Special

Reef a.k.a. The Streets will host a 3-hour (yes, THREE hours) interview on and in-depth analysis of Relapse with Eminem on Sirius XM Shade45 (XM 66) tonight, Friday, May 15th at 8 p.m. E.S.T. Reef and Marshall will discuss the entire process of making Relapse and everything you want to know about how he created the new album. Don't miss it, or you wont know such things as why Eminem continues to rap about Christopher Reeves (yes, my album track is real). Check out the promo below.

4 comments:

Laura D said...

Sirius doesn't want me as a customer. I tried, but their international phone # flips over to the US if the call comes from North America, so I ended up in some run around loop here in Canada. Hopefully, they fix that soon.
I hope they put up excerpts somewhere.

JFK said...

I just listened to "My Darling" and "Careful What You Wish For".. Why the FUCK aren't they officially on the album?

Shady8118 said...

Paul

The fans are lovvvvvvving this album. Please let Em know the fans lovvve it. I know he cared a lot about the fans enjoying this album and it is off the charts man. Bumpin it all summer. And can't wait for Em on Family Guy.

Laura D said...

Yeah,rapbasement put it up, so I got to here it...at the end of the day you're another day older!