Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Recovery Album Shoot- Behind the Scenes Pt. 2

And here's Part 2. Em talks more about being cold... And we shoot him on the road. To "Recovery." Get it!?!?!


Eric said...

Cool Behind the Scenes of the Recovery album. They should of put the brake dancing in the video lol.

Buy Hip Hop Beats

Vanilllove said...

"Hard in a core or just corny in a heart? No matter, I have Your insides on my wall, wanna play darts!?" Caucasian rapgirl say "Hi" to king of caucasian rap. ;>
Take care all both of You.

Dirty Inc. said...

I like the alternate cover better. Glad they're both with the CD. :D

jordanaL' said...

Hello paul rosenberg ,

My name is levy jordana I'm 20
I wanted to say to you that I put on-line a petition so that eminem made a concert in France it is very important for the French fans to see him(it)

Link : http://www.petitiononline.com/shadyLil/petition.html


peace <3