Monday, December 15, 2008

Ex-Bully Short Film

My boy Joey Garfield sent me this short film that he wrote and directed.
Joey is an awesome, talented guy. Please check this out, it's a guaranteed chuckle.

Random trivia: Joey was in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. He was the kid who was wearing a Birmingham Grove's varsity jacket that said something like "Man, I hope Ferris doesn't die. He was supposed to get me out of summer school." Can you imagine being in that film? Stuff of legend, Joey. Oh, and Joey was either the octopus or the robot (I can't remember which) in the Beastie Boy's "Intergalactic" video. Yup, for real.

1 comment:

LEGENDGARY said...

THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY.. DOPE. AND LIKE YOU SAID HE WAS IN FARRIS B ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME. STRAIGHT UP!!!

MISTAH FAB IS THE FREESTYLE KING!!!

WHAT UP PAUL

G.ARCHER