Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's called an addiction, folks...



Ok well this is my first post on my first blog. Ever.


So I'm not sure what really made me start to do this, other than the fact that RIMM finally put a camera on a blackberry (The Curve). What the hell were they waiting for? Oh, right, the Iphone (don't even get me started on that...)


So that being the case, I'm in a unique position to frequently photograph cool stuff. So I do. This, I think, isnt as cool as it is shocking, and perhaps irritating. It's a small portion of my storage locker at Manhattan Mini-Storage. Thats right... unworn sneakers. I annoy myself with it, so I know others find it obnoxious. BUT- I can't stop.

5 comments:

ALCSY said...

and i thought i was the only crazy person that actually took pics of all the sneakers and glued them to the boxes. i feel much better now

Bunyan71 said...

Dont get it twisted. My office did that for me!

Eugene Jeong said...

lend me some of them man.

size 11.

GBRANDT7 said...

yo paul, i wear size 13

Himynameisandy said...

O_O