Wednesday, August 15, 2007

John Can K.M.A.

The usually genius folks at HBO have decided to CANCEL their new series John From Cincinatti after its debut first set.
John can kiss my ass.
I wasted 8 or 9 hours watching that show trying to figure out exactly what the hell was going on. Floating surfers? Gay hotel owners? Christ like alien super healing mimic men? WTF?
We were all sure in the season finale that they were going to explain it all. Sure they were, right? Wrong. Nothin'. Nada. Left us hanging again. Then HBO cancels the whole damned thing.
John can kiss my ass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's alot like ending the Star Wars series at Empire Strikes Back.....nerds around the world cry out in unison..... or maybe that was just me...either way sucks about your show

Nelson Rincón (fUnKiE) said...

Amen.

Hell Yup! said...

2 UP! I HATED THT POINTLESS SHOW...

Unknown said...

That show was really bad. The Wire is back soon though, so don't cancel your sub.